Our team studied on 39405 reviews available online for 10gb Network Card, chose the finest ones and prepared 10gb Network Card Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 10gb Network Card from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 10gb Network Card from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card - Low Profile - RJ45 Port - Realtek RTL8111H Chipset - Ethernet Network Card - NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X540-T2||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||HP - 614203-B21 - NC552SFP - 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||EDUP 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E Network Controller Card with Heat Sink 1G/2.5G/5G/10Gbps RJ45 LAN Adapter PCI Express Converter Network Card for Desktop PC with Windows 10/8.1/8 /7||9||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 10gb Network Card
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 10gb Network Card after analyzing 39405 reviews.
- Best Insulation For Underground Water Pipes
- Best Books On Wood Carving
- Best Seat Covers For Subaru Outback
Table Of Content:
- TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card -PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7...
- StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card Low Profile RJ45 Port Realtek RTL8111H Chipset Ethernet Network...
- 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support...
- 10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X540-T2, Dual RJ45 Copper Port, with Intel X540-BT2 Controller...
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN...
- HP | 614203-B21 | NC552SFP | 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Single SFP+ Port, with Intel 82599EN Controller, PCI Express Ethernet LAN...
- TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, Converts A PCIe Slot Into A 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q...
- EDUP 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E Network Controller Card with Heat Sink 1G/2.5G/5G/10Gbps RJ45 LAN Adapter...
1. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
2. StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
- ADD AN ETHERNET PORT TO ANY PC: Use this 1 port PCIe network card to add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI Express slot.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: The PCI Express NIC server adapter network card uses the Realtek RTL8111 series chipset which offers out-of-the-box compatibility with most desktop and server operating systems.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: This low profile Gigabit LAN card has a broad feature set that supports Auto MDIX, full and half duplex speeds, wake-on-LAN (WoL) and 9K jumbo frames.
- FULLY COMPLIANT: This professional-grade server adapter network card is fully compliant with IEEE 802.
3. 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC
- Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability.
- Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC.
- Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install OS.
- After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
4. 10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X540-T2
- Ultra Fast Speed— Dual copper RJ45 ports(100MbE/1GbE/10GbE) let you connect to network cable and upgrade your ethernet speed to 10Gb/s.
- Stable Performance— Equipped with the original Intel ethernet controller X540-BT2 which effectively prevents packet loss, makes the servers more stable.
- Comprehensive System Support— Fully compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*, to meet your diverse operating system needs in datacenter or home use.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card— Support Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c)/Intelligent Offloads/ On-chip QoS and Traffic Management/Flexible Port Partitioning/Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)/PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable, providing a reliable, high-performance 10GbE connectivity.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets— Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both standard and mini size computer case/server.
5. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Broadcom BCM57810S controller chip which make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, and HPC Server 2008, 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Dual SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Broadcom website.
- What You Get: 10Gtek BCM57810S-DA2 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
6. HP - 614203-B21 - NC552SFP - 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
- GREAT BANDWIDTH – 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE – The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING – For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION – I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
7. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.
8. TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server.
- BRACKETS INCLUDED: The network adapter supports most installations and standard and low-profile brackets are included.
- COMPLIANT STANDARDS: IEEE 802.
9. EDUP 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E Network Controller Card with Heat Sink 1G/2.5G/5G/10Gbps RJ45 LAN Adapter PCI Express Converter Network Card for Desktop PC with Windows 10/8.1/8 /7
- Ultra Fast – Based on your bandwidth, this PCI-based 10/100/1000/10000Mbps PCIe Adapter can upgrade your Ethernet speed to 10 Gigabits for any PCI Express x4, x8 or x16 slot.
- Excellent RJ45 Interface – With AQC107 Chipset, RJ45 port can ensure the transmitting data rate of internet runs up to 10Gbps at 100 Cat 6a cable and 5Gbps/2.
- Automatic Full & Half Duplex – The speed and communication method are determined by the network cards of both parties according to the automatic negotiation of the line to download or upload simultaneously or exchange data in turn.
- Heat Sink Design – Prevent high temperature damage, imported alloy heat sink can effectively remove excess heat, keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation.
- OS Compatibility – For Windows 7,8,8.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 10gb Network Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 10gb Network Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 10gb Network Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 10gb Network Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 10gb Network Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 10gb Network Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 10gb Network Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 10gb Network Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 10gb Network Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.