Our team studied on 40523 reviews available online for 12in Subwoofer, chose the finest ones and prepared 12in Subwoofer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 12in Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 12in Subwoofer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Skar Audio Single 12" 1200W Loaded Sdr Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure - SDR-1X12D2||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kicker 12" 800 Watt CompVR 4 Ohm DVC Sub Woofer Car Power Subwoofer - 43CVR124||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Skar Audio SVR-12 D4 12" 1600 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Skar Audio VD-12 D4 12" 800W Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Skar Audio Dual 12" 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure - SDR-2X12D4||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||BOSS Audio 12" 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 12in Subwoofer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 12in Subwoofer after analyzing 40523 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 12in Subwoofer
Table Of Content:
- Skar Audio Single 12" 1200W Loaded Sdr Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-1X12D2
- Kicker 12" 800 Watt CompVR 4 Ohm DVC Sub Woofer Car Power Subwoofer | 43CVR124
- Skar Audio SVR-12 D4 12" 1600 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Skar Audio VD-12 D4 12" 800W Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- Skar Audio Dual 12" 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X12D4
- Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt
- MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
- BOSS Audio 12" 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set, Pair | P12SVC
1. Skar Audio Single 12″ 1200W Loaded Sdr Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure - SDR-1X12D2
- Sdr series single 12-inch D2 ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the terminals for an easy installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8″ Mdf and finished in black Carpeting
- Double front baffle (1.25″) with countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and attractive appearance
2. Kicker 12″ 800 Watt CompVR 4 Ohm DVC Sub Woofer Car Power Subwoofer - 43CVR124
- GREAT QUALITY
3. Skar Audio SVR-12 D4 12″ 1600 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1, 600 Watts RMS Power: 800 watts
- 2.6″ (65.5mm) dual 4-ohm high temperature 4-layer copper Voice Coil
- Powerful high flux ferrite motor with advanced air Flow Cooling Design Fs: 34 Hz
- Engineered for incredibly deep, dynamic, and powerful bass Sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- High Roll Foam Surround stitched to competition Grade pressed paper cone
- Frequency response range: 22 Hz – 300 Hz mounting depth: 6.50″
- Included Components: Skar Audio SVR-12 D4 12-inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
4. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
5. Skar Audio VD-12 D4 12″ 800W Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 4 ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 800 Watts | RMS Power: 500 Watts
- Shallow Mount Design – Mounting Depth: 4.92″
- High Performance Pressed Paper Cone Stitched to Premium Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 85.9 dB | Fs: 36.6 Hz
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 300 Hz
6. Skar Audio Dual 12″ 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure - SDR-2X12D4
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8″ MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25″) with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- Ported Enclosure Tuned at 32 Hz for Deep and Accurate Bass
7. Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12″ 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5″ 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil | Fs: 32 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Powerful High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- Frequency Response Range: 22 Hz – 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
8. Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12″ Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level.
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.
9. MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1
- 5/8″ MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure.
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8″ MDF and aviation grade black carpet
10. BOSS Audio 12″ 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set
- Boss P12SVC 12″ 1600W Car Subwoofer (Pair)
- 1600W Max (3200 Watt per Pair)
- 800W RMS (1600 Watt per Pair)
- Bytul rubber
- Polypropylene Cone
12in Subwoofer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 12in Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 12in Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 12in Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 12in Subwoofer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 12in Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 12in Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 12in Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 12in Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 12in Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 12in Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 12in Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 12in Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 12in Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 12in Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.