You can trust our selection for Backcountry Shovel Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 49033 reviews for Backcountry Shovel and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Backcountry Shovel where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Backcountry Shovel.
|1||MQUMSA Portable Colorful Telescopic Aluminum Car Adjustable Extended Edition Snow Shovel (Blue)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||REDCAMP Aluminum Lightweight Snow Shovel for Car Emergency||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ortovox Avalanche Shovel Pro Alu III I Avalanche Shovel||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SnowClaw Backcountry Snow Shovel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Yukon Charlie's Collapsible Shovel - Neon||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Backcountry Access A-2 EXT Shovel with SAW One Size||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Ortovox Shovel Beast I Avalanche Shovel||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Demon Escape Ally Shovel||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Arctic Cat New OEM BCA Backcountry Access Dozer D-2 Shovel With Saw||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Backcountry Shovel
We found 49033 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Backcountry Shovel and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Backcountry Shovel
Table Of Content:
- MQUMSA Portable Colorful Telescopic Aluminum Car Adjustable Extended Edition Snow Shovel Blue
- REDCAMP Aluminum Lightweight Snow Shovel for Car Emergency, 21"-32" Durable Compact Collapsible Snowboard...
- Ortovox Avalanche Shovel Pro Alu III I Avalanche Shovel
- SnowClaw Backcountry Snow Shovel, Ultra-Light, Snow Anchor, Emergency Splint, Multi-Use Tool, Great for...
- Yukon Charlie's Collapsible Shovel Neon , 13" stored), 24-30" (in use
- Backcountry Access A-2 EXT Shovel with SAW One Size
- Ortovox Shovel Beast I Avalanche Shovel
- Demon Escape Ally Shovel
- Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
- Arctic Cat New OEM BCA Backcountry Access Dozer D-2 Shovel With Saw, 7639-765
1. MQUMSA Portable Colorful Telescopic Aluminum Car Adjustable Extended Edition Snow Shovel (Blue)
- Lightweight & Extended Edition Auto emergency
- Telescopic snow shovel for aluminium alloy vehicle
- Material: aluminum alloy surface oxidation Shovel head size: 28CM*21CM Expanded size: 82CM Expansion size: 66CM，1.
- Three pieces construction for easy disassembly for easy storage and can be stored in your car or even backpack.
- The shovel arm is adjustable from 25 inches to 32 inches，depends on you for different needs
2. REDCAMP Aluminum Lightweight Snow Shovel for Car Emergency
- ALUMINUM COLLAPSIBLE SHOVEL: This sturdy sport utility shovel with metal build is superior to plastic when trying to clear mixed snow ice and wet snow.
- THREE HEIGHTS ADJUSTABLE: The ergonomically designed shovel head measuring at 11” x 8.
- WINTER PREPARATION: Whether you are embarking on a wilderness adventure or preparing for emergency situations, add this snow shovel to your list of winter weather driving preparation accessories.
- MULTI-USE: This lightweight utility shovel is perfect for car, camping, other outdoor activities and emergency use, like slicing snow and great for kids.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day full manufacturer warranty.
3. Ortovox Avalanche Shovel Pro Alu III I Avalanche Shovel
- Aluminum Collapsible Shovel: Sturdy, durable aluminum shovel packs down to store in your backpack or car.
- Material: Hardened and anodized aluminum with sharp, protected edge
- Easy Assembly: Rapid locking system without the use of a button for quick and easy use
- Features: 90-degree clearing function, pack-friendly blade, telescoping handle, non-slip step grooves, rubberized grip zone, groove-shaped handle cross section and rescue sled function; T-grip pro with flexible left and right-handed function; compatible with Pocket Spike.
- Specifications: Scoop 2.7 liters, weight 1lb. 11.2 oz., length 33/84cm, blade 29 x 22 x 5 cm
4. SnowClaw Backcountry Snow Shovel
- Perfect for Backcountry Skiing, Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Snow Camping, Emergency Car Truck Shovel, or Snow Anchor.
- Incredibly Tough High-Impact Copolymer, Closing Blade to a U-Shape Transforms into a Very Rigid Tool, Or Leave Shovel Blade Open to Move a Large Volume of Soft Snow.
- Ultra Light 6.4 oz, Takes Up Very Little Space in Any Backpack
- Extremely Efficient Method of Digging Utilizing Hands and Body Weight Pulling in the Same Direction
- Made in the USA, 12 x 11.25 x .25 Inches, High Impact Copolymer, Crack Resistant to Minus 20°F
5. Yukon Charlie’s Collapsible Shovel – Neon
- Ideal accessory for motorists and outdoor enthusiasts who like to be prepared for anything
- Lightweight, adjustable design makes it easy to carry on a winter hike or store in the back of a car
- The shovel length and blade angles are adjustable, providing multiple options for digging or removing snow.
- Packs down to 13-inches and weighs just over 1 pound. Expands from 24-inches to 30-inches in use
- Slip-proof ABS handle
6. Backcountry Access A-2 EXT Shovel with SAW One Size
- Weight: 1.9 pounds/880 grams (full system, including saw), Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Blade dimensions: 10 x 11 inches / 25.
- Assembled compressed length: 25 inches/64 cm, Assembled extended length: 30.5 inches/77 cm
- Saw weight: 58.4 ounces/165 g
- Saw blade length: 11.5 inches/29 cm, Saw total length: 16 inches/41 cm
7. Ortovox Shovel Beast I Avalanche Shovel
- Aluminum Collapsible Shovel: Sturdy utility aluminum shovel; lightweight and durable avalanche shovel.
- Material: Hardened and anodized aluminum; high sidewalls and prolonged center ridge for maximum rigidity.
- Easy Assembly: Rapid closure shaft with telescopic handle system; assembles quick for easy use
- Features: Extremely lightweight, pack-friendly blade, telescoping handle, non-slip step grooves, hybrid grip, and oval handle cross section T-grip pro with flexible left and right-handed function.
- Specifications: Scoop 3.1 liters, weight 1lb. 11.2 oz., length 34/88cm, blade 30 x 23 x 6 cm
8. Demon Escape Ally Shovel
- L shape snow pick and thermometer embedded in the ergonomic handle.
- Forged Aluminum shaft and blade.
- Telescoping shaft to adjust height.
- Wood/snow saw fits conveniently into shaft.
- Fully collapsible. Lightweight, tough, reliable.
9. Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
- The T3 Avalanche Rescue package is great for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment.
- The package comes with our industry leading Tracker3 avalanche transceiver, BCA’s extendable B-1 EXT avalanche shovel, and quick deploying Stealth 270 avalanche probe.
- Package pricing on the core equipment you need to stay safe in the backcountry.
10. Arctic Cat New OEM BCA Backcountry Access Dozer D-2 Shovel With Saw
- The ultimate tool for ?ǣstrategic shoveling?� and digging out stuck snowmobiles.
- wood folding saw that conveniently stows inside of the handle.
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
- 940 grams
Backcountry Shovel Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Backcountry Shovel stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Backcountry Shovel in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Backcountry Shovel for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Backcountry Shovel Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Backcountry Shovel in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Backcountry Shovel currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Backcountry Shovel based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Backcountry Shovel before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Backcountry Shovel they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Backcountry Shovel, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Backcountry Shovel before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Backcountry Shovel will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Backcountry Shovel if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Backcountry Shovel on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.