Our team studied on 31372 reviews available online for Circular Saw Under 100, chose the finest ones and prepared Circular Saw Under 100 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Circular Saw Under 100 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Circular Saw Under 100 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Circular Saw, HYCHIKA 6.2A Electric Mini Circular Saw||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||CRAFTSMAN 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* 6-1/2-Inch Cordless Circular Saw||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Circular Saw Track (Circular Saw Track)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Circular Saw Under 100
31372 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Circular Saw Under 100 in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Circular Saw Under 100
Table Of Content:
- Circular Saw, HYCHIKA 6.2A Electric Mini Circular Saw, Laser Guide, 6 Blades , Rubber Handle, 10 Feet...
- CRAFTSMAN 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, 15-Amp CMES510
- Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide , Blue
- PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* 6-1/2-Inch Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only PCC660B
- Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade, Rip Guide, Vacuum...
- Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
- SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide 5280-01
- DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp, Corded DWE575SB , Yellow
- Circular Saw Track Circular Saw Track
- DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only DCS391B , Yellow
1. Circular Saw, HYCHIKA 6.2A Electric Mini Circular Saw
- Powerful Motor & 6 Saw Blades】Powerful 750W 6.
- Laser Guide & Scale Ruler】Under the class 2 laser guide, the mini circular saw ensures a professional and precise cutting line for cutting wood/plastic/metal/tile.
- 0-45° Bevel Cutting & Depth Guide】The HYCHIKA compact circular saw allows you to change your cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°(50° max).
- Safety Protection & Rubber Handle】The double protection switch avoids accidental opening of the machine and ensures safer cutting operations, only when you press the on/off trigger and safety switch simultaneously, can the saw start and move, greatly improve the safety of cutting.
- What You Get】1 * Mini Circular Saw, 2 * 24T Saw Blades, 2 * 60T Saw Blades, 2 * Diamond Blades, 1 * Vacuum Cleaner Adapter, 1 x Dust Exhaust Pipe, 1 * Hex Wrench, 1 * Scale Ruler, 1 * Cell for Laser Guide, 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe, 1 * User Manual, 2 Years Free Replacement.
2. CRAFTSMAN 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM’s for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- Tool-free BEVELING shoe pivots up to 55 deg.
- Magnesium shoe for durability and reduced weight
- Metal upper and lower guard for added durability
- Metal rafter hook for convenience
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- 3 Year Limited Warranty, refer to “Warranty & Support” section below for full details
3. Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
4. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* 6-1/2-Inch Cordless Circular Saw
- High-performance motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw delivers 4000 RPM’s for aggressive cutting
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tooth blade of the cordless circular saw delivers a 2-1/8′ cutting capacity for a variety of cutting applications.
- Beveling shoe of the compact circular saw piviots up to 50 degrees for non-traditional cutting applications.
- Contoured Overmolded Handle optimized for increased comfort
- 6.5lbs Compact Saw helps reduce jobsite fatigue
- 20V Max System – High performance cordless platform
- Battery and charger sold separately
5. Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2″ Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- 4.0 Amp Motor and 3500 RPM
- Barrel Grip for One-Handed Operation – Save time and energy by using a lighter saw!
- Easy-To-Use Depth and Bevel Controls – make beveled cuts, plunge cuts, and cross cuts with ease!
- Cuts through 2x material – no need to switch to a larger saw
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes – safely and quickly change blades!
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
6. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
7. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
8. DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
9. Circular Saw Track (Circular Saw Track)
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50″ Long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,.
10. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy.
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control.
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
Circular Saw Under 100 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Circular Saw Under 100 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Circular Saw Under 100 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Circular Saw Under 100 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Circular Saw Under 100 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Circular Saw Under 100 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Circular Saw Under 100 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Circular Saw Under 100 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Circular Saw Under 100 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Circular Saw Under 100 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Circular Saw Under 100, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Circular Saw Under 100 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Circular Saw Under 100 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Circular Saw Under 100 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Circular Saw Under 100 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.