Our team studied on 47987 reviews available online for Clamp Meter For Hvac, chose the finest ones and prepared Clamp Meter For Hvac Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Clamp Meter For Hvac from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Clamp Meter For Hvac from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||UEi DL389B Digital True RMS Clamp Meter||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Type K Pipe Clamp Temperature Lead Probe HVAC Pipes Jaw Clip Plumbing Clamp||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fieldpiece SC440 True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fieldpiece SC260 Clamp Multimeter With True Rms||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Clamp Meter For Hvac
47987 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Clamp Meter For Hvac. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Clamp Meter For Hvac
Table Of Content:
- UEi DL389B Digital True RMS Clamp Meter, HVAC 4000 Counts Auto Ranging Voltmeter, Measures AC & DC Volts...
- Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, and Infrared/Probe...
- Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter
- UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current...
- Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
- Type K Pipe Clamp Temperature Lead Probe HVAC Pipes Jaw Clip Plumbing Clamp
- Fieldpiece SC440 True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, Inrush Current, Capacitance and Backlight
- Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer, Pipe Temperature Clamp for HVAC, Measures -4 to +212 Degrees Fahrenheit...
- Fieldpiece SC260 Clamp Multimeter With True Rms
1. UEi DL389B Digital True RMS Clamp Meter
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL389B is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting.
- TRUE RMS: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load.
- ENHANCED SAFETY: The DL389B provides increased safety with a CAT IV 300V & CAT III 600V safety rating.
- GREAT DESIGN: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlit dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation.
- COMPLETE KIT: Also included with your clamp meter are test leads, K-Type temperature probe, 2 AAA batteries, and a zippered pouch for easy transportation.
2. Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
- 200 dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
3. Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat.
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat.
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function; CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection.
4. Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter
- Digital clamp meter measures ac current to 400 amp, ac and dc voltage to 600v, and resistance to 4 kilohms.
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non linear loads, regardless of waveform.
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor upto 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit.
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 Volt safety rating
- Hold button
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
5. UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test
- DUAL DISPLAY: The DL369 comes with a Dual 4000 Count Display to show all numbers clearly and easily while testing.
- CAPACITANCE & FREQUENCY: The DL369 measures both capacitance 4000µF & frequency providing industrial capabilities as an affordable price.
- AC/DC Microamps: The DL369 measures AC current up to 400A and AC/DC Current up to 2000µA providing you a wide testing range and reducing the need for additional tools on the jobsite.
- NCV: The DL369 has audible Non-Contact Voltage to be able to identify live lines and protect you on the jobsite.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The DL369 has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
6. Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
- The fluke 116 digital multimeter features a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals.
7. Type K Pipe Clamp Temperature Lead Probe HVAC Pipes Jaw Clip Plumbing Clamp
- Good for Multimeters, clamp Meters and thermometers that accept a type K temperature probe.
- This K-type probe pipe clamp’s operation temperature: -40~200℃.
- Probe connection type: K-Type pipe clamp.
- A good K type pipe clamp accessories for temperature measurement.
- Lead thermocouple clip,Suitable for industrial temperature measurement.
8. Fieldpiece SC440 True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature
- Volts AC/DC
- True RMS measurements
- Inrush current
- Frequency via leads and clamp
- Temperature F/C
9. Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 – 100-degrees C) with 2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
- Accuracy of the thermocouple is dependent on the accuracy of the meter being used
- Banana plug adapter included with this clamp
10. Fieldpiece SC260 Clamp Multimeter With True Rms
- Volts AC/DC
- 400 Amps AC;40 Mega Ohm with 0.01 resolution
- Temperature F/C
- True RMS measurements
- Low battery indicator
Clamp Meter For Hvac Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Clamp Meter For Hvac stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Clamp Meter For Hvac in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Clamp Meter For Hvac for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Clamp Meter For Hvac Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Clamp Meter For Hvac in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Clamp Meter For Hvac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Clamp Meter For Hvac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Clamp Meter For Hvac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Clamp Meter For Hvac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Clamp Meter For Hvac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Clamp Meter For Hvac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Clamp Meter For Hvac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Clamp Meter For Hvac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Clamp Meter For Hvac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.