Our team studied on 34139 reviews available online for Competition Car Amplifiers, chose the finest ones and prepared Competition Car Amplifiers Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Competition Car Amplifiers from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Competition Car Amplifiers from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Kicker 46BT4 Car Audio Positive - Negative Power Wire Cable Battery Terminal BT4||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||PRECISION POWER - Black Ice Series ICE7000.1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier 5000W||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||2-Channel High Power MOSFET Amplifier - Slim 6000 Watt Bridgeable Mono Stereo 2 Channel Car Audio Amplifier w/Crossover Frequency and Bass Boost Control||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Skar Audio SKv2-3500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Rockville dBcomp5 Mono Competition Amplifier 3500w RMS! Car Audio Amp||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers (Pair) for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp Installation||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Planet Audio TR5000.1D Class D Car Amplifier - 5000 Watts||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Competition Car Amplifiers
Our team scanned 34139 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Competition Car Amplifiers in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Kicker 46BT4 Car Audio Positive Negative Power Wire Cable Battery Terminal BT4
- PRECISION POWER Black Ice Series ICE7000.1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier 5000W
- 2-Channel High Power MOSFET Amplifier Slim 6000 Watt Bridgeable Mono Stereo 2 Channel Car Audio Amplifier...
- Skar Audio SKv2-3500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 4700W Max Power...
- Rockville dBcomp5 Mono Competition Amplifier 3500w RMS! Car Audio Amp
- BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8...
- TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp...
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1500W
- CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio
- Planet Audio TR5000.1D Class D Car Amplifier 5000 Watts, 1 Ohm Stable, Digital, Monoblock, Mosfet Power...
1. Kicker 46BT4 Car Audio Positive – Negative Power Wire Cable Battery Terminal BT4
- The KICKER BT4 battery terminal works with 1/0 to 8 Gauge wire.
- This battery terminal uses Versa-Gauge connection points with oversized convex screws for rock-solid connections.
- The wire receptacles work perfectly for clean, sharp install and a negative-post adapter collar that locks into place.
2. PRECISION POWER – Black Ice Series ICE7000.1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier 5000W
- POWER: 5-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Operation with a regulated MOSFET PWM power supply; Direct Wire 0-4ga Power and 8ga Speaker Terminals.
- ENHANCE THE QUALITY: Double-sided PCB’s with all Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for an enhanced listening experience; .
- 3-WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITRY: The Black Ice Series ICE7000.
- BASS BOOST: 12dB bass boost to increase low octave harmonics and give your music some extra punch.
- VERSATILE: Variable 12dB High, Low, Subsonic crossovers with dash-mounted remote gain control allow you to adjust and calibrate the sound to your liking.
3. 2-Channel High Power MOSFET Amplifier – Slim 6000 Watt Bridgeable Mono Stereo 2 Channel Car Audio Amplifier w/Crossover Frequency and Bass Boost Control
- 3000W RMS / 6000W MAX POWER: The Lanzar 6000 watt 2 channel high power MOSFET amplifier is perfect for your car stereo entertainment system.
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: This powerful amplifier is equipped with metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors to quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output.
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION: This 2 ch amp is also equipped with a 2×40 amp maxi type fuse to protect the amplifier and the electrical system of your car from thermal / overload / short circuit conditions.
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: Measuring only 10.
4. Skar Audio SKv2-3500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Monoblock MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 4, 700 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 3, 500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz – 270Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 Gauge Power And Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow.
- User Adjustable Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz – 250Hz, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Heavy Duty Advanced Heatsink Design Allows for Maximum Cooling And Efficiency | On-board Bass Boost Control (0-9dB).
5. Rockville dBcomp5 Mono Competition Amplifier 3500w RMS! Car Audio Amp
- Features: Rockville dBcomp5 Mono Competition Amplifier 3500w RMS Dyno-Certified! Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz.
6. BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series
- Power – 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers.
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier.
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels.
- Specs – Dimensions 14” x 10 3” x 2 3” Weight 9 lbs
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality.
7. TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers (Pair) for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp Installation
- TTZ Audio dual 1/0 gauge to 1/0 gauge amp input wire reducers; comes in pairs (2 pcs in a pack)
- Easy allen key operable (Size 5mm).
- High quality scratchproof material with smooth nickel plate finishing
- Smart CNC laser logo on dual 1/0 gauge car reducers metal body, logos facing upward after amp connection.
- Each item dimensions – 38 x 24 x 49 mm (L x B x H); weight – 0.
8. Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,900 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow.
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
9. CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio
- Mono amplifier with 500 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (12.
- Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your car audio amplifier is protected.
- Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high quality transformers and cutting-edge inductors to ensure this car amplifier class d delivers the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes.
- Internal wiring features 8AWG OFC cables for enhanced electric current allowing this car amplifier monoblock to deliver louder, cleaner, and more punchy power than other car mono amplifiers in its class.
- Heavy duty heat sink design, high power MOSFET switching technology, and silicon utilized throughout the internal components will ensure the class d amplifier car audio runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
10. Planet Audio TR5000.1D Class D Car Amplifier – 5000 Watts
- POWER: 5000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 2500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- CLASS D: Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient.
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current.
- 1 OHM STABLE: Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating.
- STRAPPING CAPABLE: You are able to strap TWO TR5000.
- VARIABLE SUBSONIC FILTER: To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion.
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies.
- DIMENSIONS: 18.5” x 9.5” x 2.13”, 13.49 lbs.
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Competition Car Amplifiers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Competition Car Amplifiers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Competition Car Amplifiers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Competition Car Amplifiers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Competition Car Amplifiers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Competition Car Amplifiers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Competition Car Amplifiers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Competition Car Amplifiers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Competition Car Amplifiers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.